Property - call for tenders
We are about to make a call for tenders about a facilities management multi-sites contract that should take effect from January 2020. You can either apply for one lot, two or the entirety of them. Co-contracting is possible.
The contract concerns our sites :
in London :
1) the French Embassy (58 Knightsbridge) ;
2) the Consulate (21 Cromwell-Road) ;
3) the Cultural Center (23 Cromwell Road) ;
4) the Ambassador’s Residence (11 Kensington Palace Gardens) ;
5) the Scientific department (6 Cromwell Place) ;
6) the Language Center (13 Queensberry Place) ;
7) the French Institute (17 Queensberry Place) ;
8) the youth Library (32 Harrington Road) ;
9) housing buildings at 51 Castletown Road, 1 Knaresborough Place, and 29 Queensberry Place.
in Edinburgh :
1) the Consulate (Lothian Chambers, W Parliament Square) ;
2) the Consul’s Residence (28 Regent Terrace).
The tender is divided into 3 lots as detailed below :
Lot n°1 : General and multi-equipment maintenance
2) HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and air-Conditioning)
4) Lifts and automatic gates
5) Fire security
6) Roofs, gutters, eyebolts
Lot n°2 : Security
7) Active security
8) Passive security
Lot n°3 : Health and hygiene
9) General cleaning
10) Windows cleaning
11) Pest control
12) Water coolers and defibrillators maintenance
The call for tenders will be launched in the course of May. You will confirm your interest for this market before the 10th of May at 6 pm, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the lots you’re interested in and enclosing a short presentation of your company.