Biologist Permanent Position in Aging biology (Lille University)
Lille University seeks a motivated, dynamic and collaborative individual to join the Glycation and Aging team of Lille Inflammation International Center LIRIC, INSERM UMR995 and ULille 2 Medical School for a permanent position as Biologist.
The candidate is expected to have a PhD and show a strong background in Aging Biology and Molecular Biology (construction of vectors, transfection, quantitative RT-PCR in particular in connection with the model C.elegans model). Good knowledge on epigenetic is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will make a leading contribution to the project focusing on the role of Glycation and RAGE on aging.
The candidate duties:
- Design and develop scientific projects and innovative methodologies in the field of Aging Biology.
- Develop the Caenorhabditis elegans (C.elegans) experimental model of aging.
- Coordinate the technical and financial means assigned to the activities of experiment. C.elegans.
- Generate, validate and interpret experimental results.
- Participate in international scientific meetings. To train Master and PhD students.
Salary: 25,800 – 39,600 €/year (commensurate to experience). Medical and social benefits included.
Applicants should send their CV and cover letter to Pr. Eric BOULANGER (eric.boulanger[at]univ-lille2.fr). Candidate is expected to incorporate the laboratory in November 2016.
- 111.5 kb
- Biologist Position Lille University