CBI (Toulouse) is seeking New Group Leaders
Application deadline: June 15, 2017
The Centre for Integrative Biology of Toulouse (CBI) launches two international calls for the recruitment of outstanding group leaders.
In order to reinforce its research endeavors in an inspiring, collaborative and cutting-edge environment, the CBI is seeking new talented group leaders, at junior or midcareer level, addressing :
- COMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGY AND DATA MODELING, including computational analysis of large data-sets, network analyses, physics and mathematical modeling connected to research themes of the CBI.
- FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SPECTRUM OF ITS RESEARCH FIELDS, including microbiology, genome dynamics, RNA biology, cell dynamics, developmental biology, molecular, cellular, behavioral neurosciences and computational and systems biology.
Applications (about 10 pages, in English) should be sent before June 15, 2017, as a single file named LASTNAME_CBI2017_open call or specific call.pdf to email@example.com and should include:
- a cover letter ;
- a CV ;
- three reference letters and ;
- a summary of achievements and future research interests.
- Mid-July: Preselection of candidates
- Mid-September: Interview of preselected candidates by the selection committee and presentation of research project at CBI.
- Late-September: Outcome of the selection process.