COP21: discover French research institutions resources on climate change
French public research institutions cover a wide variety of scientific fields. Discover below a selection of the various resources published by these institutions for the COP21 Conference to be held in Paris in a few weeks.
ANR (French National Research Agency): funding of various research projects related to climate change.
BRGM (French geological survey): research on the effects of climate change on soil erosion, water supplies, etc.
CEA (French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission): research on renewable resources: solar energy, batteries, biofuels etc.
- CEA takes action for climate (in French)
CIRAD (agricultural research for development) : research on agriculture and climate change
- 2015: CIRAD takes a close look at the challenges facing agriculture in the wake of climate change
- NEW Climate Change and Agriculture Worldwide: a book on current research into the issues of concern for farming and farmers in southern countries in the wake of climate change.
CNES (French National Space Agency)
CNRS (National Centre for Scientific Research)
- CNRS takes action for climate (in French)
Ifremer : research on oceans and climate change
- Ifremer and Climate (in French)
IFP Energies Nouvelles
IRD (French Research Institute for Development)