ESOF (EuroScience Open Forum) 2018 in Toulouse
ESOF (EuroScience Open Forum) is the largest interdisciplinary science meeting in Europe. The 8th edition of ESOF will take place in Toulouse, France, from 9 till 14 July 2018.
- ESOF is dedicated to scientific research and innovation and offers a unique framework for interaction and debate for scientists, innovators, policy makers, business people and the general public.
- Created in 2004 by EuroScience, this biennial European forum brings together over 4 000 researchers, educators, business actors, policy makers and journalists from all over the world to discuss breakthroughs in science. More than 40% of the participants are students and young researchers.
- 4000+ delegates from 80+ countries
- 400+ journalists and science communicators
- 150+ conferences, workshops and scientific sessions
- 200+ events open to the general public, attended by more than 35 000 participants
Taking part in ESOF is a unique opportunity to:
- further knowledge on the challenges and breakthroughs in research, innovation and their relation to society;
- create links, exchange and debate with leaders of the scientific community worldwide in an interdisciplinary context;
- communicate the latest news on scientific research and innovation to an international audience;
- develop a network in view of building a research career.
ESOF 2018 in Toulouse:
- Following Stockholm in 2004, Munich in 2006, Barcelona in 2008, Turin in 2010, Dublin in 2012, Copenhagen in 2014 and Manchester in 2016, the city of Toulouse has been chosen to host for the first time in France this unique European event, which will take place from 9th to 14th July 2018.
To probe further: https://www.esof.eu