How to book an appointment [fr]
1. The appointment must be made for the person for whom the application is being made and he/she must attend the interview at the Consulate (except in the case of a child under 12, see relevant link)
2. A separate appointment must be made for each application you wish to make, for example, if you wish to apply for a passport and an identity card for yourself, you must make 2 appointments , and if you wish to apply for passports for your 3 children, you must make 3 appointments , etc.
3.When you book several appointments, you must use your family name followed by a different letter for each appointment, for example,
1st appointment: SMITH-A
2nd appointment: SMITH-B, etc.
- Only those persons actually involved in an application and, where necessary, one accompanying person whose assistance is absolutely necessary to the applicant will be allowed entry to the Consulate.
- You will need to pass through airport-type security before entering the Consulate. It is strictly forbidden to bring into the Consulate any item not allowed on an aircraft (knife, scissors, tools, etc.) or bulky packages.
- ID (passport, identity card or UK driving licence) is required to enter the Consulate from the street.
If you have any technical problems when booking your appointment(s) online, click here
Appointment bookings by email are personal. They are registered in a data base needed to manage the appointments timetable and process your application(s). This data base complies with the obligations laid down in amended Act No 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, data files and individual liberties. Link to the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL – Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés) Click here (in French).