International Master’s student scholarships programme
Université Sorbonne Paris Cité is a Consortium of eight prestigious French universities and higher education institutions as well as five research institutions.
With a view to bolstering the excellence and internationalization of their 2-year nationally-accredited Master’s degrees, USPC has set up an international grant program of 200 scholarships of €10 000 for international students wishing to obtain a Master’s degree in one of USPC’s member institutions. Among those institutions is France’s top comprehensive university: Université Paris Diderot. 40 scholarships are proposed.
- Only non-French national students under 31 years old and holding a foreign secondary education degree are eligible.
- Students wishing to apply for entry in Year 1 (M1) must hold a foreign Bachelor’s degree and a good command of the French language.
- Students wishing to apply for entry in Year 2 (M2) directly must hold a degree equivalent to the 1st year of a French Master’s degree.
The application process is in two waves:
- End of 1st wave of applications : March 31st, 2015 (17:00 local time)
- End of 2nd wave of applications : May 1st, 2015 (17:00 local time)
To get further information and apply, please visit the programme website: http://www.univ-paris-diderot.fr/sc/site.php?bc=international&np=boursemiemEN&g=m