LANEF Chair of Excellence Program 2016
LANEF Chair of Excellence Program has been created to attract talented researchers to Grenoble, in order to develop a research project in one of the five laboratories. The program is open to both junior and senior scientists, available for full time or part time position in Grenoble.
The contract duration can vary from 9 months (to be split over three years) to 3 years.
The award package includes an internationally competitive salary, social security, travel expenses and research support for hiring a PhD student or a post-doc and additional fund for operating costs to reinforce the successful candidate’s research activities.
The hosting period may start from January 2017.
The applicants must have a strong academic record. They must propose an innovative and ambitious research project that they will build in association with one or several laboratories of LANEF.
Fields of expertise:
- Photonics and semiconductors
- Spintronics and nanomagnetism
- Quantum nanoelectronics
- Breakthroughs for electrical energy
- Advanced superconductivity
- New frontiers in cryogenics
- Nanosensors and nanomaterials for health and biology
- Theoretical and Computational Physics.