Seed Meetings: Results of the Second Call for Proposals 2019
These results concern the second call for proposals 2019. The last seed meeting of this series took place at the end of October 2019.
To apply for the next call click here.
The three following proposals have been selected to benefit from the Seed Meetings programme:
- Inclusive Museum Guide: Towards a portable digital system for the access of visually impaired persons to works of art. Lead reseachers: Prof. Edwige Pissaloux (University Rouen Normandie) & Prof. Hannah Thompson (Royal Holloway University)
- Development of shallow geothermal energy at the city scale. Lead reseachers: Dr. Jean de Sauvage (IFSTTAR) & Dr. Fleur Loveridge (University of Leeds)
- Variations sur le futur en francophonie. Description linguistique et applications didactiques. Lead reseachers: Dr. Lotfi Abouda (University of Orléans) & Dr. Emmanuelle Labeau (Aston University)
The two following proposals have been selected to benefit from the Auld Alliance funding:
- Engineering miniaturised analytical devices to tackle the challenge of antimicrobial resistance, a multi-disciplinary approach. Lead reseachers: Dr. Melanie Jimenez (University of Glasgow) & Dr. Micheline Abbas (University of Toulouse)
- Understanding the role of host-associated microbiota on ruminant sustainability, efficiency and health. Lead reseachers: Dr. Diego Morgavi (INRA, France) & Dr. Jamie Newbold (SRUC, UK)