Visas for some scientists travelling to France

Please note that some foreign nationals must have a visa when travelling to France. For more information look at the web site of the Consulat général de France, Londres , or of the Consulat général de France, Edimbourg.

Incompressible delays are required for the examination of applications before the delivery of the visa
- 1 month before your departure date for conferences and colloquia ;
- 2 months for stays of more than 90 days (for research or studies).

Published on 02/12/2007

top of the page