Worldwide Innovation Challenge - Set up your company in France!
You have an innovative project and you want to set up your company in France? The Worldwide Innovation Challenge selects, within the framework of a competitive process in favor of SME(s) and novel ideas, companies’ projects presenting major innovations and answering one of the eight Goals described in the report “One Principle and Seven Goals for Innovation” and its addendum.
The expected projects must be led by an individual company and show a strong potential for the French economy (such as disruptive technology, major economic spinoffs on employment, exports, etc.)
The selected projects will receive a grant up to €200,000 to support their innovation expenses.
The Worldwide Innovation Challenge is open to companies under two conditions :
Applicant firms must have the intention to set up in France;
The project must match one of the eight Goals listed below.
- Goal 1: Energy storage
- Goal 2: Collecting, sorting and recycling materials
- Goal 3: Development of marine resources, metals and seawater desalination.
- Goal 4: Development of plant protein-based food products and plant chemistry projects aiming to develop new materials.
- Goal 5: Personalised medicine - Individualised targeted therapeutic interventions based, for example, on genomics, medical devices and/or high-resolution imagery.
- Goal 6: Silver economy – answering the elderly’s needs
- Goal 7: Big Data – Improved use of big data and definition of new usages, analytical models and promotion.
- Goal 8: Innovation projects on public security and protection against threats.